Re: GSoC 2020 update: (hopefully) final commits made; testing time

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: GSoC 2020 update: (hopefully) final commits made; testing time
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 10:06:59 +0200 (CEST)

> I've reordered and rebased my code, and it is now up to date with
> the current master. I've just published the new branch to GitLab as
> dev/lamb/GSoC-2020-final if you'd like to give it a look. It's only
> nine commits now, instead of over a hundred, and they're ordered in
> a way that's hopefully easy to follow.

Some more comments.

* Who has written the file `glyphnames.json`?  It lacks a copyright
  header.  If this is a non-lilypond file copied verbatim, please add
  a separate file (say, `glyphnames.json.txt`) that gives all the
  details: author, origin, license, retrieving date, etc.  If
  necessary, a comment should be added to LilyPond's `LICENSE` file.

* You also have to mention the non-LilyPond JSON file license in the
  `LICENSE` file since it is not GPL.

* In general, all new files like `scm/name-conversion.scm` need a
  copyright header similar to other files.  Exception are very small,
  auxiliary files with, say, less then 10 (not too long) lines of
  data.

    Werner