Re: A basic question of Lilypond

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: A basic question of Lilypond
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 19:33:40 +0100

Hi,

I would guess that wyanshan talks about LilyPad which comes pre-
installed with LilyPond and opens up a welcome file IIRC, coming from
the ly/ directory in LilyPond's tree. The sources for the editor are
over here: https://github.com/gperciva/lilypad. Personally I would not
put effort into this, we should just advertise Frescobaldi which is way
better. Or just using a standard editor which syntax highlighting.

Regards
Jonas