Wrong `\figured-bass` markup rendering in documentation

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Wrong `\figured-bass` markup rendering in documentation
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 18:02:52 +0000 (UTC)

Have a look at

  https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/notation/font

and check the example for `\figured-bass`, which is wrong.  If I
compile this with a current lilypond binary, I get correct output (see
attached image).  I also get this if I build the documentation by
myself on my computer (in all eight compiling modes that I discussed
recently).

Any idea what's going on?  The same bad rendering happens in the 2.25
documentation on lilypond.org...

    Werner

PNG image