Increasing distance between Title and Composer

From: Walter Hofmeister
Subject: Increasing distance between Title and Composer
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:28:00 -0600

Does anyone know how to increase the distance between the Title of a piece
and the Composer line? I used to be able to do this:

title = "TheTitle \\vspace{1\cm}"

When I do this in 2.4.2 on Mac OS X, I get the folowing:

MIDI output to `TheTitle.midi'...
Track...
Layout output to `TheTitle.tex'...
Converting to `TheTitle.dvi'...
Error invoking `latex \\nonstopmode \\input TheTitle.tex > /dev/null 2>&1 '.
Return value 256
Converting to `TheTitle.ps'...
Converting to `TheTitle.pdf'...

Analyzing TheTitle.tex...
Running ...
lilypond-latex: error: LaTeX failed on the output file.
lilypond-latex: error: The error log is as follows:

! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> 1\cm

l.248 }
       %
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.
Running ps2pdf...
MIDI output to `TheTitle.midi'...
PDF output to `TheTitle.pdf'...