Re: "exploding" a choirStaff

From: dax2
Subject: Re: "exploding" a choirStaff
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:27:02 +0100

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:28:34 +0100
Mats wrote:

> It's always very difficult to understand and find problems in
> an uncomplete section of code.

True - as a reader I am amazed of the wealth of good advice, even
when questions could be better formed.

This particular answer is very enlightening, something I have
wanted to know, especially whether it would make sense to have all
the staves from the beginning, switching them on/off. Dividing a
piece into more sections and using "music-macros" carefully will
probably solve readability problems for larger projects.

As a (still) newcomer to Lilypond I need these advices and hints to
the different parts of the documentation, which is, by the way,
excellent.

Thank you for this "stream of musical work"

Donald Axel

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel