Re: Footers/headers and line breaks

From: cordilow (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Re: Footers/headers and line breaks
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 02:30:24 -0800 (PST)

Oh,

That's awesome!  About the HTML, with Lilypond-book, I mean.

Wow--that makes me happy.  All you have to do is surround your lilypond file in <lilypond></lilypond> and then type something like lilypond-book -o thePathOfOurputPlusFileName nameOfFile.
Of course, you have to change the extension to html instead of ly.  Anyway, then it makes a webpage of your html file, using a png image.

Anyway, that is intensely cool . . . but I had something a little different in mind.  The only difference is, I want a PDF file out of the HTML file afterward (provided I edit the HTML to set up the text how I want).  I mean, I just want to use HTML code for the layout, not the actual file format.

With this, however, I can still format things the way I want--it's just not all compact into one file in the end--is there a way to do this?  I don't care whether it's pdf or png, though.  Thanks, by the way.

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.