RE: Feta symbols in latex

From: tiM
Subject: RE: Feta symbols in latex
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:31:17 +0200

> The most convenient solution for you, would have been if such
> a short score could contain just a simple \markup{...}
> expression, just as an .ly file can.
> However, it seems that the resulting inserted .eps file will
> have lots of white space around the actual markup, so it will
> end up on a page of its own in the document.

If there's no other way out I'll just have to adjust eps boundery boxes
manualy, but I was hoping to do something less laborious like using the real
fonts for the job, as you discriped below...
Now something funny happened. I was doing as you said and removed the folder
i copied to my miktex folder. All of the sudden I cant find feta??.tex files
anywhere. I guess I found that files as a leftover of an older installation.
On the other hand I have my doubts it would work anyway, cause basicly
nothing really changed. Still the lytex file on the url should work for some
version. Is there a save way to get the files the author used without
accidentically removing my previous install of lilypond?

Tnx tiM