RE: Feta symbols in latex (how to disable footer)

From: tiM
Subject: RE: Feta symbols in latex (how to disable footer)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 01:28:16 +0200

Hi Mats,

I gave it a little thought. And actually, I like the idea to use the
\markup{} expression. Constructing notes with stems will get a lot easier I
guess. As you said using this directly in my lytex file won't work. Cropping
from the output from a straight lilypond file won't work either due the
footer.
I thought of this approach:
Making a \pagestyle{empty} lilypond book latex file with the \markup
expression in it.
Convert page 2 of the dvi file to ps
Excute ps2epsi mychar.ps mychar.eps

When I take a look at this eps file it looks as I expected. But when I
include this in a new LaTeX file, out of nowhere the footer pops up again in
the eps file. By footer I mean the "Music engraving by LilyPond 2.8.6-
www.lilypond.org" line at the bottom of the picture.

If there's no other solution, I'm considering to convert the ps to pdf,
convert it back to ps, etc. But life would get a whole lot easier if there's
a way to delete the footer right from the beginning. So I could just make a
lilypond file and crop that output.

Thanks,

  tiM