Re: Tutorial

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Tutorial
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:46:02 +0100

I'm trying to put "fine" and "da capo al fine" in a piece. I found instructions for "D.S. al fine", but if I write:

\mark "da capo al Fine "

the phrase is engraved above the upper system, not in between both systems, and disrupts the graphic order of the music engraving. If I write:

\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #right
\mark "da capo al fine"

the indication is not printed. Where in the tutorial do I find instructions for the "da capo..." indication? (obviously, I need to put it before double bars).

Thank you,

Manuel