Re: Subject: GDP status, May 2008

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: Subject: GDP status, May 2008
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 17:33:08 +0200

Ok, fine to be in the community.
But one more question:
How can I see, how these texinfo files look like?

2008/5/11 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
Great!

Lack of English is *no* problem whatsoever.  The time-consuming
task is to create good examples (potentially learning new material
in order to do so).  If you can write lilypond files and
sufficient BSE such that I can understand you, that's fine.

I edit the English of all submission in NR 1+2, regardless of the
actual skill of the writer.  Not because I think I'm a better
English writer than anybody else, but just because a second person
looking at material can always improve it.  (other people also fix
mistakes in stuff I write)

The docs are in texinfo.  Please see the GDP site:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/doc-src/

for info about how to get started.  I've put you down for
Percussion.  Please skip over NR 2.5.1.1 References for...  at the
moment; we still need to finalize the format of these subsections.
Work on the other material first, and then come back to 2.5.1.1
later.

Cheers,
- Graham