Re: GDP NR talking about IR

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: GDP NR talking about IR
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:01:42 +0100

Robin Bannister wrote Monday, August 11, 2008 9:06 AM
There are a few places in the NR (version 2008-08-09) still mentioning - program reference - programmer's reference i.e. terms obsoleted by GDP.

You don't say where these are, but I suspect they are
still in sections not yet completed within GDP, ie
sections 3 onward.
And in NR 5.2.1 it says
This section will be much more difficult to understand if you are using the PDF manual.
Did / does / will this exist?

This is one section that hasn't yet been revised.  It still
refers to the program reference, but I can't see a mention
of the PDF version.

A PDF version of the IR was mooted at one point, but I've
lost track of where this stands.  Anyone else know?

Cheers,
Robin

Trevor