Re: jpedal slowness

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: jpedal slowness
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 10:40:18 +0100

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 01:10:24AM +0100, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

I did take a short look at kdelily (or was it lilykde ?) and
jedit/lilypondtool. I was impressed at first sight, but in the end I
liked my own fast and lightweight approach better.

Lightweight? In what sense?

With only vim and lilypond I have a working setup that installs and runs
easily on my low-end EeePC laptop.

I run jEdit/LilyPondTool on my EEE 901 as well :-)
On my Linux laptop I prefer Vim because I use it for everything.
Personal taste
I agree, the best is to stick with one favorite editor.

Bert