Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:28:13 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes
Or what about stealing a creative idea from

  http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/anonymous.html

such as the profile.

Greetings,
Jan.

I'd just use the picture of me by E. H. Shepard, except I haven't done anything to get me a place on that list. I can't think of anything for you, though, unless you can find a picture of your place on the Round Table? That might be a good one.

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden