Fwd: multi-tempi

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Fwd: multi-tempi
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 23:48:20 +0200

forgot to c to mailing list...

search for "different tempos" in the mailing list archive.
a thread from a guy namend Kostia from 2008.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=different+tempos&submit=Search&idxname=lilypond-user

concerning the midi import there is a midy2ly function, but I don't know if it can handle such a (complex) task.

hth  ole