Percussion stick signs

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Percussion stick signs
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:56:35 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  Today I get a score from my composition teacher. The piece is for orchestra with various instruments. In the perc part, he uses some stick signs such as hard xylophone stick, soft timpani stick. I don't know how these sticks look like, but hope Lilypond can do them. I don't know whether they are in the Gigsaw, but the Gigsaw is perhaps only for Linux. Any advice?
  If you want to see the sticks, please search on Rapidshare or 4shared for "orchestration". There's a book by Samuel Adler, in which he listed out various sticks.

Regards
Haipeng

网易为中小企业免费提供企业邮箱(自主域名)