AW: Re: F-flat Key Signature

From: michael.strebl
Subject: AW: Re: F-flat Key Signature
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:26:01 +0200

Hi,
I have to agree with david. I studied music and piano and i never saw a piece
composed with key-signature f-flat. It would be completly unreadable. Any
musician would reject to study a piece with a double-flat in the
key-signature.
It's amazing that lilypond supports such strange things but from the
practical point of view its useless.
Just write e-major and the musicans will be thankfull ;-).
Kind regards
Michael