Re: Harmonic Analysis

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Harmonic Analysis
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 21:17:31 -0600

Hi Mark,

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Mark Stephen Mrotek
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Mr. Nalesnik:
>
> I see the difference in how the two voices of the "left" are defined from the
> two voices of the "right." If I make these changes shall I have to adjust
> anything in the area in which the pitches are entered?

Well, you'll need to specify \voiceOne and \voiceTwo for the two
voices in the staff called "left".  You should definitely read the
documentation about multiple voices:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/multiple-voices

Hope this helps,
David