Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:02:01 +0200

2013/5/20 Florian Hollerweger <address@hidden>
The workshop slides and accompanying .ly examples are available in the following archive:

 http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2013/download/lilypond_lac2013.tgz

Hello Florian,

thanks for sharing this material. Reading the slides I am wondering about some details.

At page 5 is a gap in the lyrics of the gregorian chant (gi -     na). The syllable 'na' is not centered on the note. Do you know the reason for this?

At page 13 we read that letters are notes. At page 20 letters migrate to pitches. I think the latter is correct. I know the picture comes from the 'official' Lilypond material. Probably this could be clarified.

At page 17 is a typo. You find the correct spelling here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29 This would also be more specific at the required 'module'. Further I don't find the relation from the topic Frescobaldi to lilybin. Both are valuable but distinct, aren't they?

Regards
Helge