Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:51:40 +0200

Hi,

Helge Kruse wrote:
Sorry to sound cynical. Now I looked up the M$ thingy in urbandictionary. I wasn't aware of this, just thougt it was a typo.

Oh, wow, I guess now I'm the one to appear cynical :)

I didn't think about problems with the slides. I just added ideas to improve this Lilypond presentation. Agreed, the presentation is good. My comments are only nitpickings.

Thanks for the kind words, and for your suggestions on how to improve the
slides.

Sorry for running somewhat out of patience, but I have been trying for quite a
while to bring this year's LAC adventure to an agreeable end. As a result, I
was probably a bit less open to ideas for changes than normally.

Gute Nacht,
flo.H