Re: Lilypond output for the web?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Lilypond output for the web?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:25:49 +0100

Mario Lang <address@hidden> writes:

> Alternatively, can I convince LilyPond to print on endless paper such
> that the user could just scroll the image?

Have you looked at the notation reference?

Spacing issues -- Breaks -- One-line page breaking

seems like it might be relevant for your use case.  The function
mentioned there is ly:one-line-breaking and can be found in the index.

The URL is
<URL:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/one_002dline-page-breaking>.

I don't see much in the form of explanations around it though.  There is
one regtest at
<URL:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/input/regression/collated-files.html#one-line-breaking.ly>
that might give a bit more of a clue about the usage.

--
David Kastrup