Re: Problem with wrong font/glyphs/graphics

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Re: Problem with wrong font/glyphs/graphics
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 00:40:02 +0200

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 10:51:53PM +0200, Malte Meyn wrote:
> That is a known problem. If I remember correctly this only occurs with
> some old versions of LilyPond when using a certain version of
> ghostscript, but I don’t remember the exact details ...
>
> What versions of LilyPond (lilypond --version) and ghostscript
> (ghostscript --version) do you use?

Thanks for the reply.
Lilypond 2.16.2 and ghostscript 9.10. But it has been so since I installed
this system in March, there were no upgrades ever since. Some other package
must be the culprit.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Computers are the most intelligent idiots in existence.