Re: Cadence treble clef

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Cadence treble clef
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 06:28:49 -0700 (MST)

Joram,

That isn't hard at all. Which would you prefer?

1. A brand-new font that has the sharper Cadence treble clef and the rest Emmentaler (with a new name, just for you).

OR

2. A custom Cadence font with the treble clef changes you requested, to replace the one you currently have installed, that you still use to bring in the treble clef through an override?

Either one is fine with me.

- Abraham

Sent from my iPhone