Re: (hypothetical) Availability of LilyPond engravers

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: (hypothetical) Availability of LilyPond engravers
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 11:56:59 +1000

Urs,

With a distributed group project it seems to me that people must know git in order to cooperate successfully, but I tend to find git is hard for people to learn if they are not software developers and accustomed to such things. The lack of knowledge of git caused large difficulties on a distributed engraving project I worked on with four people, a real issue. Reverting to non-git techniques is painful.

Do you think this is a problem?

Andrew