Re: Frescobaldi creates the pdf but doesn't export it?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi creates the pdf but doesn't export it?
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:10:03 +0200

Il giorno sab 10 ott 2015 alle 13:04, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On 10.10.2015 12:55, Federico Bruni wrote:
it's evident by the output he pasted that he saved the file

No, it’s not. If I take a ‘test.ly’ file, make some changes and process it without saving before, I get

Starting lilypond 2.18.2 [test.ly]...
Processing `/tmp/frescobaldi-jXLbVl/tmpcignDY/test.ly'
Parsing...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `test.ps'...
Converting to `./test.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 0.9".
Only the first line of the log shows that a temporary file was progressed, and he didn’t include that.

You are right!
That was the issue...

BTW, I recently realized that I wouldn't suggest to enable "Save document is possible" when saving to an SSD disk.