Re: midi2ly dll error

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: midi2ly dll error
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:03:54 +0200

Ciao Federico,

regarding [configure Frescobaldi to reference a specific phyton compiler] you wrote:

You must add it to the path in system preferences, as explained here:
http://lilypond.org/windows.html

Yes, I can change the system path but this is something I wanted to avoid. I have other software that refer to "c:\Python27" and changing the system path will make them stop to working. I thought it was possible to specify the python compiler to use only for Frescobaldi.

g.