Re: Lilypond structure / implicit - explicit / with statement

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Lilypond structure / implicit - explicit / with statement
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 15:18:31 -0600

On 16-04-04 02:57 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
Noeck <address@hidden> writes:

… and enjoy your climbing! I hope I don't produce much more
misinformation until you are safely back ;)
Uh, I'm already back.  I'm only enjoying the open spots on my fingertips
now.  They'll close up in the next few days, and in 10 days or so the
fingers (mostly) will start peeling.

You certainly seem to carry your scale exercises to new heights, although I would have thought you more interested in the classical repertoire than rock.

Cheers,
Colin

--
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
 - A. A. Milne, From the Daryl R. Gibson collection