Re: request for help: huge score

From: karl
Subject: Re: request for help: huge score
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:23:16 +0100 (CET)

Thomas:
> currently there's some ongoing heavy work to make LilyPond work with guilev2.
>
> I'd like to test the current state with a huge score, something like
> an entire sinfony or the like.
> I don't have a huge score of this kind at hand.
> May I ask if somebody could send me one?
> It should compile with a recent devel-version to ensure comparabilty.
>
> A huge score may be too much for an attachment on the list.
> Please try zipped or a private mail.

Not huge and maybe not for the latest dev version, but you are more
than welcome to use any of (and others):

http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/CamilleSaintSa%C3%ABns/oratorio_de_noel/
http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/GabrielFaur%C3%A9/Op48_Requiem/
http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/WAMozart/requiem/

Result is in http://turkos.aspodata.se/choir/osthammar/

Ehh, you might need to clone the repo to make the makefile to work
git clone git://turkos.aspodata.se/musik.git since I use a somewhat
eigenversion of lilypond-book. Maybe its easier for me to test your
guilev2-version of lilypond instead if you point to a repo to clone.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148