\RemoveEmptyStaves don't work as I would to

From: Son_V
Subject: \RemoveEmptyStaves don't work as I would to
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:48:37 -0700 (MST)

neither \\RemoveAllEmptyStaves ..

This is my try for a Minimum example, sorry if I failed to make it smaller:

\version "2.19.26"
\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
    skipBars = ##t
    %\RemoveEmptyStaves
PartPOneVoiceOne =  \relative g' {
  \clef "treble" \key c \major \numericTimeSignature\time 4/4 g1 | % 2
  g1 \break | % 3
  R1*2 \bar "|."
}

PartPTwoVoiceOne =  \relative b' {
  \clef "treble" \key c \major \numericTimeSignature\time 4/4 R1*2
  \break | % 3
  b1 | % 4
  b1 \bar "|."
}

% The score definition
\score {
  <<
    \new Staff <<
      \set Staff.instrumentName = "Voce"
      \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = "Vo."
      \context Staff <<
        \context Voice = "PartPOneVoiceOne" { \PartPOneVoiceOne }

    \new Staff <<
      \set Staff.instrumentName = "Soprano"
      \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = "S."
      \context Staff <<
        \context Voice = "PartPTwoVoiceOne" { \PartPTwoVoiceOne }

  }

If you uncomment \RemoveEmptyStaves, the "solo" disappears but remains the
void Soprano voice.

I would have seen the void Soprano voice to disappear.

Even using \RemoveAllEmptyStaves won't work, on the contrary it gives a
cahotic result.

What should I do? Thanks.