Lilypond GtkSourceView language definition

From: Jean-Philippe Combe
Subject: Lilypond GtkSourceView language definition
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:10:41 +0000

All,

After searching for a while it seems that there is no GtkSourceView definition for Lylipong.
As a consequence, I start to create a new one by myself.

It supports comments, include, strings and keywords (based on the latest Lylipond 2.19 command list)...

More informations are on my blog post as well as the file.
https://www.aixin.fr/jipeblog/?p=71

Using it myself, it's pretty complete.
Maybe it should be added or the base of a official lylipong language definition.
At least I hope so.

Regards

JipE
--