Re: Laisser vibrer over silent bar

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Laisser vibrer over silent bar
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:33:12 +0100

Robin,

I'd worked out why the height problem was happening, but didn't know how to get a tie without a terminating note which wasn't immediately at the beginning of the next bar.

Thanks very much for these. They both work fine - I'd not spotted tieWaitForNote (it's not exactly easy to find unless you know about it).

In the second one I'm not sure what the "<>" is doing. Is this an empty chord to put a bit of space there or something?

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com