Re: frescobaldi destination temp folder

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: frescobaldi destination temp folder
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 18:54:05 -0400

Hey, Frescobaldians!

Is it acceptable to hijack a thread, if the subject is completely applicable?
;)

I’m wondering if anyone else runs into the situation that the
Frescobaldi-generated PDF viewed by an external application (in my case, either
Preview or Skim, on Mac OS) suddenly stops updating… and then you realize that
Frescobaldi is only updating the version in the temp folder?

Quitting and reopening Frescobaldi always solves the problem, but I'd love to
figure out why it’s happening, and how to fix it.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info