Re: Frescobaldi Log Error -1073741819 on Windows10

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi Log Error -1073741819 on Windows10
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 10:28:06 -0500

On Thu 27 Sep 2018 at 15:17:18 (+0100), Peter Gentry wrote:
> [...]

(and python has been added to that list by Andrew.)

> No luck there David same log output after selecting verbose.  It must be
> somewhere much earlier. I tried "take access" of the .ly file but no joy
> (already owned by me as admin anyway)

> archive ran into the same access issue (a clue?)
>
> When I try to alter permissions the Allow boxes are all greyed out, I can
> only remove permissions????  Hey ho

Well, the OP of the April reference above has not AFAICT been back
here, so we can't ask them what the eventual outcome was.
But others who have posted similar errors seem to have been able
to fix things and they then reappear on the list, but we don't usually
get to hear how they managed to cope. For example:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-10/msg00285.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-03/msg00138.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-07/msg00303.html

and I think you posted