Re: Edition Engraver in 2.19

From: Reggie
Subject: Re: Edition Engraver in 2.19
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:52:33 -0700 (MST)

Kieren MacMillan wrote
> Hi Reggie,
>
>> Can you show what exactly must be downloaded for working?
>
> 1. I’ve downloaded the following repositories: breaks, edition-engraver,
> notation-fonts, ill-core, page-layout, and snippets. You may not need all
> of them right away — but you’ll probably want all of them eventually, so
> why not do it now!?  =)
>
> 2. My folder structure is: _include > openlilylib > [all of the folders
> listed above], but yours may be different. Just make sure that Frescobaldi
> and/or Lilypond knows where to look for those folders/files.
>
> That should be it!
>
> Hope that helps,
> Kieren.
>
> Kieren MacMillan, composer
> ‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
> ‣ email:

> info@

Hi Kieren yes that helps thank you I now have it installed and I see it.
The example JanPeter gave however is not quite clear. I was hoping EE could
allow me to create full score and parts with tweaks easy versus tags system.
When you say learn by looking at examples what examples only two usage
examples ly files to go by? Sorry. Thank you.