Problem with accidentals.ly and Lilypond 2.19.82

From: Luca Danieli
Subject: Problem with accidentals.ly and Lilypond 2.19.82
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 11:23:27 +0000

Hi there.

I have got a problem. In my score, I have included the library accidentals.ly
With Lilypond 2.19.82 I have the error:

163:2: error: GUILE signaled an error for the _expression_ beginning here

#

(ly:parser-set-note-names parser pitchnames)

If I change the line #(ly:parser-set-note-names parser pitchnames)
with #(ly:parser-set-note-names pitchnames)

the program compiles, but some notes present a X instead of the correct accidental.

I am stuck between these two things and not know how to solve the issues and use accidentals.ly with Lilypond 2.19.82