Re: harp basic muffle

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: harp basic muffle
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 23:49:41 +0100

This is Valentins code with a few values changed to get the appearance closer
to what you are looking for:

mufflePath=
\markup
\path #'0.25 #'((moveto -1.5 0)
               (lineto 1.5 0)
               (moveto 0 -1.5)
               (lineto 0 1.5))

muffleMarkup=
\markup \translate #'(0 . 1)
\combine \mufflePath
\draw-circle #1 #0.25 ##f

\new PianoStaff <<
 \new Staff {b1 \bar "|."}
 \new Staff \with { \consists "Balloon_engraver" }
 {
   \clef bass
   <e-\balloonText #'(2 . -4) \muffleMarkup >2