Re: Frescobaldi LilyPond Log

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi LilyPond Log
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 22:57:57 -0400

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 10:51 PM Ben <address@hidden> wrote:
On 11/2/2019 10:16 PM, Freeman Gilmore wrote:

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 9:59 PM Ben <address@hidden> wrote:
On 11/2/2019 9:31 PM, Freeman Gilmore wrote:

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM Ben <address@hidden> wrote:
On 11/2/2019 8:16 PM, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
Is there a way to make the font larger in the Frescobaldi, LilyPond Log?
Thank you,
ƒg

Yes, you can hover the mouse over the log and use the mouse wheel + control key to change font size. :)

Is there a way to simulate the Wheel?     I use a touchpad.
Thank you,
ƒg

There can be yes, but it depends. What hardware are you using? Laptop brand/model? What OS?

I have a Dell that has a Simulated Wheel, touchpad is designed for it  but i do not use that for Frescobaldi.   The touchpad keyboard i am using does not know how many fingers i am using on the pad.   Just thinking there could be so way to set the keys to simulate a wheel.   Probably not.
Thank you,
ƒg

Hi,

Right. But are you running Windows on that Dell or a Linux flavor? I'm just going to guess and assume Windows.

If so, it's pretty easy to setup an AutoHotKey script to simulate a mouse scroll wheel up/down so that's what I would do if you don't have/can't get access to a mouse.

Windows but i would not have a clue.   I will try to find how.
Thanks you.
ƒg