Re: Poster for music engraving conference

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Poster for music engraving conference
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 13:53:59 +0100

> Am 2019-12-04 um 12:05 schrieb Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:
>
> Folks,
>
> the music engraving conference in Salzburg (January 17.-19.) aims to
> present as much note engraving programs as possible.  While some
> companies send representatives (e.g., Dorico, Capella, Finale) – some
> even with talks – we don't have something similar for LilyPond in the
> main part of the conference.
>
> Instead, we would like to have a poster (in A0 format) that shows how
> LilyPond works, together with some showcase results.
>
> Now my question: Are there people who are willing to produce such a
> poster?  Has anyone already done something similar for other
> conferences?

Sorry, can’t help, but there is this nice (but outdated) cheat sheet by
Reinhold Kainhofer:
http://edition-kainhofer.com/de/lilypond/511/lilypond-cheatsheet-detail.html

I think it would be suitable as a (secondary) poster, if he (or someone else)
would update it.

I found also the visual index (2017) and the German cheatsheet (2014) by Joram
Berger (i.e. also outdated), but no download links for them.

Kainhofer’s looks better, Berger’s contain more. None is a presentational
poster.

Best, Hraban