How to remove all notes and only show Chords and Lyrics?

From: Dominic Sonntag
Subject: How to remove all notes and only show Chords and Lyrics?
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 11:07:49 +0100

Hi,

in a special case I need a "score" with notes, only chords and lyrics. A basic
example is
this:

\version "2.19.82"
\score { <<
    \new ChordNames { s4 f2 c }
    \new Staff {
        \relative c' {
            \partial 4
            \time 4/4
            \key f \major
            f8 g | f4. e16 d e c8~ c4
    \addlyrics { It's not time to make a change, }
>> }

I want the notes and clefs and barlines etc. (the whole staff) not to be shown,
but the
lyrics should still take the time the notes have. In this little example, the
result
should look something like this:

         F              C
It's not time to make a change,

or see my attached image.

How can I achieve this? (Maybe with the least effort on changing the input as
it is a long
song.)

Kind regards
Dominic