Re: Convert-ly adds line breaks

From: Martin Neubauer
Subject: Re: Convert-ly adds line breaks
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 19:11:12 +0100

Hi,

I suspect this is a Unix vs. Windows line ending issue. Maybe you can
either run some utility like dos2unix (or whatever is available for
windows these days) prior to running convert-ly, or confirm which line
terminators are used before and after running convert-ly via some
hexdump utility. Again, I'm out of the loop what the cool kids are using
for this purpose on windows nowadays.

All the best,
Martin