Re: 64-bit Mac build of 2.20 is now available!

From: Marnen Laibow-Koser
Subject: Re: 64-bit Mac build of 2.20 is now available!
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 19:22:14 -0400

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 7:17 PM Davide Liessi <address@hidden> wrote:
Il giorno mar 17 mar 2020 alle ore 22:36 Arle Lommel
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> #2: Update.ly doesn’t work for me when invoked from Frescobaldi. I get this message about a bad CPU type when I run it from Frescobaldi.

Known problem, depending only on Frescobaldi, see
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/issues/1232
I have already fixed it in a pull request: Frescobaldi 3.1.2 will have it.

Will that work on Mac OS without the problems that have plagued the other 3.x versions of Fresco?

Best wishes.
Davide
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser address@hidden http://www.marnen.org Sent from Gmail Mobile