Re: version 2.18.2 - incorrect bar numbers with full measure rests

From: Eby Mani
Subject: Re: version 2.18.2 - incorrect bar numbers with full measure rests
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 04:30:51 +0000 (UTC)

@Malte Meyn, @Torsten

My understanding of "full measure rests" is, it covers the full measure based on the time signature. Thus R1 is sufficient for a measure that is in 4/2 time. But when using standard rests, r1*4 should be provided.

I have used R1*4 based on above assumptions for the first 4 bars in the example.

Thanks,
eby