Untraceable error message: procedure ly:trampoline

From: gunnarfm
Subject: Untraceable error message: procedure ly:trampoline
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:07:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi - I'm trying to compile my orchestral score in Frescobaldi but keep
getting the below error message (note that it seems to compile fine in
Lily):

Starting lilypond-windows.exe 2.20.0 [test.ly]...
Processing `C:/Users/mollg/OneDrive/Desktop/test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8][16]ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 3 (expecting Translator): #<freed
cell 0596F2A0; GC missed a reference>
Exited with return code 1.

I'm not sure what is wrong.  I only get this error message when I try adding
to the clarinet line in my score.  If I try to add any notes, articulations,
rests, etc, I get that error message.  I've attached my score for reference.
Is this a memory issue?  Can anyone help?
test.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t6017/test.ly>