Untraceable error message: ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 3 (exp

From: gunnarfm
Subject: Untraceable error message: ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 3 (expecting Translator):
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 09:04:03 -0700 (MST)

I've tried searching for answers on this error but haven't found any singular
root cause for it.  I have an orchestral score and I'm getting the below
error whenever I try adding a note/rest/anything after a certain point in my
staff associated with the clarinet part:

ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 3 (expecting Translator): #<freed
cell 05A0B060; GC missed a reference>
Exited with return code 1.

Adding notes to any other line works for a time, but then I run into the
same error messsage randomly.  I have no clue how to troubleshoot.  Is
anyone able to help?

The current issue is with the "ClarinetMusic" staff.  As stated previously,
I'm unable to add any more notes to it without getting the above error
message.

test.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t6017/test.ly>