RE: Running convert-ly on WIndows

From: John Schlomann
Subject: RE: Running convert-ly on WIndows
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 12:18:01 -0500

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response.

It appears to be working now. I added environment variables PYTHONPATH and
PYTHONHOME. I'm not sure they're both needed. I might try removing PYTHONHOME.
If either of these are described in the LilyPond doc I complete missed them.

PYTHONPATH contains two paths:
  C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin
  C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\lib\Python2.4

PYTHONHOME contains only the first of those paths.

Now on to converting several hundred .ly files, including a lot of Scheme code.

Best regards,
John