Re: OLL

From: Damian leGassick
Subject: Re: OLL
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:07:14 +0100

OLL is something that I have occasionally looked into, and something that I am
reassured to know is there: it is something that I hoped to use more in the
future. I do use notation-fonts. I have not used ScholarLy, Edition-engraver
and Analysis so far on occasions when, in hindsight, it would have been useful
simply because of the sketchy documentation. That is, I found it quicker to use
LaTex and graphics to get the job done. I doubt I’m the only one.

The thought of OLL disappearing does sadden me going forward. I am not a
scheme/C programmer but I would be happy to help by fully and finally getting
to grips with OLL and working on use-cases or documentation.

Damian