Re: feasibilty question: simple GUI for web-based Lilypond instance

From: J Martin Rushton
Subject: Re: feasibilty question: simple GUI for web-based Lilypond instance
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 09:59:35 +0100

Possibly right off the wall, but could you set up a private cloud instance (something like OwnCloud) and have the students work in there? The cloud would look after moving work around and syncronising, all you would need to do is ensure that students don't work on a particular piece simultaneously. Oh, and for the GUI I'd second Frescobaldi.

Regards,
Martin