Re: Cowell clusters

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: Cowell clusters
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 20:41:33 +0100

Hi Gilberto,

Am 21.12.2020 um 17:51 schrieb lilypond-user-request@gnu.org:

Ideally, I think applying it to a chord (something like \cowellCluster
<c' a'>4) would be the ideal solution. It also does not handle whole
notes, as those do not have stems to be hacked. If I come up with
something interesting I will make sure to post it here.

please have a look at the link to the German forum (the thread there
continues in English):
https://lilypondforum.de/index.php/topic,820.msg4546.html?PHPSESSID=6djk9rm3a7m81mmuqu25mjiehb#msg4546

I've posted an improved version there, and Harm has an even more
interesting solution.

Cheers,
Klaus