Re: Articulation mark & slur placement

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Articulation mark & slur placement
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 17:13:36 +0100

On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 at 18:35, Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Xavier,
>
> I didn't follow this thread, thus I don't know whether the output is
> as intended.
> Nevertheless,  you need to quasiquote your additions, i.e.
>
> (append `(
>
> Cheers,
>   Harm

Hi Harm,

Thank you a lot!
It does indeed solve my issue. I don't know how this quasiquote got transformed: I copy-pasted this example of code from an old e-mail of mine.

Anyway, at least now my code with the quasiquote does what it is supposed to. If that solves Michael's problem, that he can reply.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Cheers,
Xavier

--