Re: Workaround for (not-allowed) numbers in variable names?

From: Silvain Dupertuis
Subject: Re: Workaround for (not-allowed) numbers in variable names?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 18:17:02 +0100

I also wondered why numbers are not allowed in variables.
As for me, I used things like A, B, C instead... but it is less practical.

My guess is that it may be linked to the way numbers are used in notes and chords to indicate duration, otherwise it would be real nice to be able to use digits in variable names...!