Re: top/bottom margins?

From: jh
Subject: Re: top/bottom margins?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 15:25:20 -0700

very curious. So your example printed better than mine the footnote is very close to the edge and the top is very far down. So I opened librewriter cut the margins to .5 and filled the top and two lines of text at the bottom and there is no loss at the bottom and no extra space at the top. So this is a problem that is connected to the program more than the printer. The github links didn't inform me much as I am not that kind of tech person (as if you couldn't tell) and I have never used github and don't have an account.

I think I'm asking "is there a way to manually set the margins in lilypond?"
btw I do appreciate the help, and attention to my issue.